Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mommy and Me: Tears of Joy


Mommy, LouEllen Stephenson Noble had my back from birth to graduation and way beyond.

My mommy and me. I miss you dreadfully and painfully, but that is overshadowed by the joy and thankfulness I have to God for choosing you, with your abundance of love, to be my mother. What a blessing.  You made me laugh so much. lol
2008, Daddy had just passed March 21st. I never would have imagined that the other shoe would drop so quickly and so hard. My beloved Mother passed away on April 19th. I post these pictures today in memory of LouEllen Stephenson Noble, so kind, gentle, loving and true. From before I could walk until I walked across the stage on graduation day, you were there cheering me on. As the eldest daughter, I tried so hard to be strong for my sister and brother, when like them, I was dying inside. But I will forever be grateful Mommy and Daddy for the most valuable gift you ever gave us. My earliest memories are you telling me bible stories before I could even read. How did we make it through losing you? Why are we still here after losing a part of our hearts? I'll share with you the words of a song that embodies what Mommy taught me on how to make it..."If you ever needed a friend who sticks closer than any brother, I recommend Jesus, Jesus, because He's that kind of friend." Remember that facebook family, whatever you may face in this life. Thank you Mommy. I love and miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment